23 on my 23
On my birthday, I thought some things what I have done before turning 23. Some things were achieved, and some don't. When I read my old blog post about
, I'm happy to see some stuff are crossed. I need to evaluate my self why some stuff didn't happen. And it makes me to be more motivated on 2015. And here are some 23 things on my 23.
- Still haven't tried fancy facial. For real, I never try any facials like most of girls routine. All I ever do for my face is applying ordinary masks and peeling (If only I remember to do it, or when my mom complains about how rare I am to take care of my skin) I bought from store, and sometimes DIY masks, and applying not-so-fancy and not-from-doctor's moisturizer every morning and night.
- I launched my first very own website. yay!
- I traveled to Lombok and Bromo
- Cooked ayam rica for my bf. First time ever and I think I failed. Sorry my love.
- Designed 4 websites. It's note much but it's something for me. I learned so much from that.
- Graduation! Finally I'm a computer science bachelor.
- And my boyfriend was graduated too.
- Made some floral illustrations
- Got my first real job as designer.
- And resigned on December for my new job in Jakarta. Sad to leave my hometown :(
- Gained 3kg. :( :( :(
- I create another free blogger template.
- Also a wallpaper as well
- I mean two wallpaper freebies.
- This means I'm productive enough this year. Even though I been MIA for some months working on my thesis.
- Even though some of my 22 before 23 list didn't come true.
- Been two years with my boyfriend and I already met him for 20 times ONLY.
- I redesigned my blog again.
- My bf gave me something special to me on valentine's day
- It's been year my little Poteto with me and he's not little anymore.
- I had been off a little from my laptop because the lcd is of out service (but I already made them repair it). Lesson learned is that off from your screen makes you more creative.
- I got A on my undergraduate thesis. THANK YOU GOD.
- I did some brushlettering/handlettering/
I hope some of my wishes on 2015 (which I haven't posted yet) will be come true.